Bob's Burgers in a Disney Park

   As you've probably heard, Disney has acquired 21st Century Fox. People are very indifferent about it. However, I'm excited that Bob and the rest of the Belchers are joining the Disney family. It's got me thinking...what if their was a Bob's Burgers ride at a Disney Park.

    My first thought was to have a dark ride. It could follow Bob and the Belchers as they get ready for a celebration at the wharf. You could make a ride out of almost any episode. I was excited about this idea, but then I started thinking about dark rides. Aren't dark rides usually aimed towards younger guest? I don't really know how many small children are watching Bob's Burgers.

   I started thinking about rides in Hollywood Studios. Rides that would be aimed towards an older audience. Most of these rides happen to be thrill rides like Rockin' Roller Coaster or Tower of Terror. I think a thrill ride would be fun, but I don't know how you could get the same feeling of the show while riding a roller coaster. I kept thinking then I remembered the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom. This ride is a roller coaster with dark ride elements.

    A ride like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train or the Incredicoaster, coming to Disney California Adventure, would be perfect. By stopping at different points on the coaster, you could watch the Belchers as they rush through New Jersey. What if the Belchers where all trying to find one of Aunt Gayle's cats. This format would also allow for the characters to talk and make jokes, throughout the ride.
 
     While I don't think a Bob's Burgers attraction will be coming to Disneyland, or Walt Disney World anytime soon, it's fun to imagine (or imagineer).
 

Comments